Please read the following terms and conditions for Travel Blogger of the Year 2020. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
- This promotion is open to anyone 12+, excluding anyone on the judging panel.
- The promotion runs from time of posting on 30 November 2019 until midnight on 31 December 2019. 12 winners and runners’ up will be notified by 31 January 2020.
- Prize details are available on our Prizes & Sponsors page.
- The prizes cannot be substituted or transferred in any way, except with written permission from Terra Incognita.
- No cash alternative will be offered for any of the prizes.
- The prize winners will be notified by 31 January 2020. If the prize winner is not contactable in this time, Terra Incognita reserves the right to withdraw the prize from that person and award it to another entry.
- All entry instructions form part of these rules.
Sponsored Tours & Experiences Prizes
- Travel Blogger of the Year 2020 tours will be awarded based on competition results, with first, second and third choice going to the judged competition Winner and Runners Up; and fourth fifth and sixth choice going to the Readers’ Choice Winner and Runners Up, until all tours have been awarded.
- Primary costs such as accommodation, meals, transport and activities will be covered by the tour operators. Winners and Runners Up will be responsible for their own travel costs to the tour location.
- Trips and experiences can be planned flexibly during 2020, depending on tour availability and capacity.
- Winners and Runners Up who select a sponsored tour will have the opportunity to put their blogging talents to use to promote ethical travel. We ask that bloggers who go on a tour write a blog about their honest experience of ecotourism, which they can share either with their audience, the Terra Incognita community, or both.