Are you a writer, blogger or traveler? Travel Blogger of the Year 2020 is here to celebrate great storytelling and raise awareness about ethical travel. Tell us about your favourite place on Earth and you could win one of 12 trips of a lifetime, 3 pairs of SWAROVSKI OPTIK binoculars, training courses, career boosts and more!
What you can win
Travel Blogger of the Year 2020 is giving away over $13,000 in prizes including:
- 3 pairs of SWAROVSKI OPTIK binoculars
- 12 trips of a lifetime in Panama, Romania, Peru, Costa Rica, Mexico, New Zealand and USA
- Training courses in responsible tourism and science communications
- Specialised career training and career boosts
We will award Travel Blogger of the Year 2020 to a total of 12 Adult and Youth entrants, in the following categories:
- Judges’ Choice, chosen by our panel of 20 internationally-renowned judges
- Readers’ Choice, voted for by anyone
All entrants will have their story and profile featured to an international audience with links to their site and social media channels and receive an entrant’s badge to showcase their entry to the world. They will also join a global community of storytellers and influencers to exchange ideas, get support, collaborate and increase their profile.
How to Enter
Step 2. Submit a story about your favourite place on Earth in 800 words or less.
Step 3. Share your story to boost your chances of receiving a Readers’ Choice Award.
The deadline for entries is Midnight on 31st December 2019, and the winners will be announced on 31st January 2020.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.