You have selected the Premium Operator - Monthly membership level.
Why join us?
- Be included in all our relevant Top Travel Lists, each reaching a large global audience.
- Use the Terra Incognita badge and certificate on your website, marketing material and communications to stand out as a tourism industry leader.
- Showcase your tour(s) and sustainable practices on our searchable tour listings.
- Broadcast your news, offers and sustainable initiatives via our newsletter and social media channels.
- Be promoted on the Terra Incognita blog, recognised in the Top 10 Wildlife Travel Blogs in 2019.
- Access our community of over 100 international travel and wildlife bloggers.
As a Premium Operator you get the following benefits:
- Broadcast Promotion - Gain exposure for your news, responsible initiatives, special offers, photos and videos via Terra Incognita’s newsletter and social media channels.
- Badge and Certificate - A Terra Incognita Ethical Operator badge and certificate to showcase on your website, marketing material and communications, helping you stand out as a tourism industry leader.
- Searchable Tour Listings - Up to 50 Searchable listings on our website which include a featured photo, video (optional), description, logo, photo gallery, highlights of your responsible practices, and links to top list achievements. Each paid listing also includes a backlink to your website to boost your SEO and Google ranking. If you run a number of tours, this allows you to post all your tours on the site as an approved operator.
- Top List Promotion - Inclusion in all relevant Top Lists produced throughout the year, with each guaranteed to reach a large audience through cross-promotion.
- Featured Blog Post - A custom blog post written by us on the Terra Incognita blog, recognised as one of the Top Ten Wildlife Travel Blogs in 2019! Features your business, tours, photos, videos and best responsible initiatives.
- Podcast Episode - A podcast episode that showcases your responsible practices featured on the Terra Incognita blog, recognised as one of the Top Ten Wildlife Travel Blogs in 2019!
- Eco-Blogger Network Promotion - Access to additional promotional opportunities via our network of over 100 international travel and wildlife bloggers.
The price for membership is £40.00 per Month.