The Wildlife Blogger of the Year 2018 | Readers’ Choice winner is awarded based on the number of votes gathered by each entry. Anyone can vote for their Readers’ Choice winner by using the voting form at the bottom of any entry page.
The winner will receive:
A pair of SWAROVSKI OPTIK CL Companion 10×30 binoculars (RRP £930). These elegant binoculars, with impressive optics, are ideal of travelling.
- Promotion and recognition as the winner of the Wildlife Blogger of the Year 2018, plus a winner’s certificate. Rocket-fuel for your blog, and your career!
- Your winning entry published on some of the biggest wildlife blogs online, including Mark Avery and Conservation Careers.
- Opportunity to be interviewed for two popular wildlife podcasts – Conservation Careers Podcast with Dr Nick Askew, and the Wild Voices Project with Matt Adam Williams.
- A career boost from Conservation Careers – including a year’s Lion membership of Conservation Careers, access to the Conservation Career Kick-starter online course, plus one hour of career coaching (worth £199).
Two Runners Up will each receive:
- Promotion and recognition as the runner up of the Wildlife Blogger of the Year 2018, plus a certificate. A huge boost for your blog, and your career.
- Your winning entry published on Conservation Careers.
- A career boost from Conservation Careers – including year’s Lion membership of Conservation Careers, access to the Conservation Career Kick-starter online course (worth £149).
Here are the latest votes as of 16th Dec 2018. We aim to update the leader-board regularly. Voting will now close on 21st December and we won’t be updating the leaderboard again now till we announce the winners.
NOTE: We carefully monitor votes to remove duplicate entries and fake emails. For a vote to count it must be a valid email, one vote per person. Multiple emails from one person will not count and all votes submitted by that person will be excluded.